cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm4698
Helper IV
Helper IV

Cannot find file to create sharing link for file or folder

I have a flow where in some point I create a file in a Document Library. Document library is inside a site -> Site contents->AppsFiles->Remarks.

I was trying to get the file url somehow and I did that but when I am trying to use in inside an app with Launch then it downloads a copy of the file and I need to open the file in new tab (I have correct advanced settings in library settings). 

My thoughts were when I create the file, to add a Create sharing link for a file or folder step and get a link there that I could use.

The problem is that when I do this, it says that it cannot find the file. I added a 15 seconds delay in case we need to wait for the file to be created and then get the sharing link but again file not found.

The issue with this step (Create sharing link for a file or folder) is that you can select a Site Address and a Library Name but Library Name has only one level and my folder is in a subfolder's library. 

I tried something like this: AppsFiles/Remarks, /AppsFiles/Remarks, /AppsFiles/Remarks/ , AppsFiles/Remarks/

But again it cannot find the file. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,921)