cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judi
Level: Powered On

Cannot get associated label data for Dynamics 365 multiselect option field

I need help obtaining the label data for a multiselect option field from Dynamics 365 - I am only able to get its numeric values. Although I can specify the field's associated label attribute, there is nothing in it (i.e., blank/null value). I tried the solution in this forum to use the select action in the flow to map its label but am not sure how to use the outome of the select to add the label data in the new row in the excel table. multiselect option field label ms lfow issue1.PNGmultiselect option field label ms lfow issue2.PNGmultiselect option field label ms lfow issue.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot get associated label data for Dynamics 365 multiselect option field

Hi @Judi,

You could use concat() function to configure the two dynamic content and "label" in the function.

Like:

concat(items('Apply_to_each')['itk_interests'],'label: ',items('Apply_to_each')['_itk_interests_label'])

The specific expression configuration depends on the specific representation of the two Dynamic content.

You could move your mouse over the dynamic content to see what the specific property name of this Dynamic content is.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Judi
Level: Powered On

Re: Cannot get associated label data for Dynamics 365 multiselect option field

Hi Barry,

The concat function with the syntax and instructions provided works in itself but there is still no data in the label field as it still blank after the "label" string (i.e., output looks the same). I used the "List Records (Preview)" connector believing this is the latest one that provides the labels to its associated item value in the multi option set but this does not seem to be the case, at least when attempting to put the value out in the excel file as column cell data within a new row.

Thank you for your suggestion,

Judi

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,012)