cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
illmatic
Helper IV
Helper IV

Cannot save flow that was working previously -- Logic Apps API Error?

I recently completed a flow, ran a test that succeeded.  It is still working perfectly fine if triggered by the SP list it is associated with, however, whenever I attempt to make any changes and save the flow [or copy the flow by 'Saving As'], I am getting this error:

Unexpected error occurred when calling the LogicApps API: 'System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at...

There is a ton of text that goes on to infinity.  I'm not sure why I cannot save any changes now?   Has anyone ever encountered an error like this?

4 REPLIES 4
Jonalink
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting errors like this now too. I don't even make any changes and just hit 'save' and it times out eventually. Just started about 30min to an hour ago.

@Jonalink  ugh, is it working for you now?  I wonder if there were some updates MS pushed out or something.

jwilso414
Frequent Visitor

Did anyone figure out what is causing this error? I am getting it now.

wperkinson

Did anyone get a resolution to this?  I am having the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (3,058)