cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saratha30_M
Helper I
Helper I

Canvas App - Azure sql and microsoft button flow connection

I have created canvas app - Tablet layout. In it, button action calling flow by using trigger as "Powerapps". My flow name is "FlowX" means, the button action is FlowX.Run(parameter). Here, parameter is string value. I am passing a guid text value of the record. I am retrieving the value from Azure Sql server. So, I have connected the sql server. After this step, I have to send for approval.  Till retrieving record from sql server is working fine. But If I am adding approval or send mail, I am getting the following issue.

Approval Connection Error :

FlowX.Run failed: { "code": "InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed", "message": "Failed to parse invoker connections from trigger 'manual' outputs. Exception: Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_approvals' in APIM tokens header." }

Send Mail Connection Error :

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed","message":"Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_office365' in APIM tokens header."}}'.

Please suggest, how to fix this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Saratha30_M ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please take a try to create a new connection on the approval or send mail action?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Alzhan,

Thanks for your response. I fixed the problem by using some reference link. I have mentioned below steps which can help for people who will face the same problem.

1. In the canvas app, copy the button flow integrated logic and keep it as backup.

2. Remove the logic integrated in the button flow.

3. From canvas data source (Home page left bar), remove the flow and save, publish it.

4. Again integrate the flow in the button and save, publish it. It will work fine.

I received this same error when i tried to initiate a flow from the model driven app using the Flow button on the top ribbon.

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed","message":"Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_sendmail' in APIM tokens header."}}'.

Could this be because the flow trigger is using the Default Environment and not Current Environment? I have this same email message running fine in another flow where the trigger is a regular update record in the current environment.

So, the only difference is the trigger - When a record is selected -> Environment - Default -> Entity is a custom entity 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,533)