cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Change Email with options redirect page

I'd like to change the redirect page that the user is sent to when they select an option. or turn off the redirect and just send them a confirmation email.(I know how to send an email part just turning off the redirect)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Change Email with options redirect page

Hi @miguelrodrigue ,

I'm afraid this feature cannot be changed now. The current mechanism of this feature is like this. When the user selects one of the options, they will be redirected to a web page and reminded that the submission was successful.

If you want such features to be improved, you could consider submitting your suggestions in the ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Please review the Use Markdown in Power Automate approval requests documentation for a rundown of how you can format the approval emails, along with the Create custom response options for approval flows documentation.

If there is functionality that is not included that you would like to see added, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @miguelrodrigue ,

I'm afraid this feature cannot be changed now. The current mechanism of this feature is like this. When the user selects one of the options, they will be redirected to a web page and reminded that the submission was successful.

If you want such features to be improved, you could consider submitting your suggestions in the ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,885)