cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VincentElements
Regular Visitor

Changed a table's header's name. But Flow keeps getting errors because of 'Required properties are missing from object ABC123XYZ'

The input body for trigger 'manual' of type 'Request' did not match its schema definition. Error details: 'Required properties are missing from object: ABC123XYZ.'.

This is the error I keep getting when trying to run a flow. The flow worked great, until I changed the name (cell) of a table's header. (Please note I also updated, i.e. reselected the updated header in the actual Flow)

It keeps referring to the old name "ABC123XYZ" even though this is no longer present in the header's cell, and neither in the fields of the actual Flow.

Is there a reset button or something, for Flow? Because I believe it is referring to something that was already changed.

When troubleshooting the trigger error, by looking at the BadRequest INPUTS (via There's a problem with the flow's trigger > Fix the trigger 😞

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 14.47.57.png

I see that, in

  "required": [
"Something1_Formatted",
"Something2_Formatted",
"ABC123XYZ",
"Something3_Formatted",
]

It's the only one which doesn't say _Formatted for some reasons.

But many of the others listed there in "required": [ also are no longer required, and no longer used in the actual flow.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (36,172)