cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvePoint

Check multiple before and after column values

I have a list with multiple columns.  I am interested in creating a flow if certain columns (B, C or D) have changed values.  Without creating alternate columns (Column B Before Value, Column C Before Value, Column D Before Value) to store 'before' values, is there a way to cause a trigger if any of the aforementioned columns have any changes w/o writting multiple conditional actions for each column. 

List

Column A

Column B 

Column C

Column D

Column E

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AvePoint,

Which trigger do you want to use within your flow?

I suppose that you want to use “When an item is created or modified” trigger of SharePoint connector within your flow, is it true? The “When an item is created or modified” trigger only returned the modified record (latest record) rather than before value, we could not check if the certain columns have changed.

I afraid that there is no way to check if the certain columns of a SharePoint list have changed in Microsoft Flow currently.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,345)