cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badassmexican

Check that i'm not the only requriedAttendee

I set up a flow that automatically assigns a resource and creates a teams meeting if they are missing.  Now i'm expanding it for all the granular cases as I find them.

If there's team or zoom link only add the resource.

If there's a resource but no teams or zoom and teams meeting

If there is a category with the word Red skip it

Now I'd like to skip it if I'm the only required Attendee.  But if not if there is another email beside mine on there.

"requiredAttendees": "jlopez@lagerlof.com;",

vs

"requiredAttendees": "jlopez@lagerlof.com;joeltest@lagerlof.com;",

3 REPLIES 3
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@badassmexican  can you please share the screenshot of your flow?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Here's a screenshot of my flow.  I initially thought events with no attendees, just me, would have blank required attendees.  But I found out that I am always an required attendee so I can't test for null.  If it's only me I want it to fail.  If there is anyone else I'd like it to succeed.

badassmexican_0-1621475965208.png

badassmexican_1-1621476201048.png

@badassmexican  in order to check if required attendees has only your email address, do following:

1. Add compose action and configure following expression in the action

if(endsWith(triggerOutputs()?['body/requiredAttendees'],';'),split(substring(triggerOutputs()?['body/requiredAttendees'],0,add(length(triggerOutputs()?['body/requiredAttendees']),-1)),';'),split(triggerOutputs()?['body/requiredAttendees'],';'))

2. Add Initialize Variable action and name it as RequiredAttendees and configure below expression in value parameter

union(outputs('Compose'),outputs('Compose'))

3. Now add condition action and configure the condition as shown in below screenshot, replace youremailaddress with your actual email address.

annajhaveri_0-1621856879403.png

Full screenshot of all three steps:

annajhaveri_1-1621856961898.png

Flow will go to yes branch of condition, if you are the only attendee in the Required Attendees

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (78,415)