cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johandouma
Frequent Visitor

Checkboxes in PowerApp to run flow

I am building an PowerApp to give my users the option to generate a few different Word Templates.

This PowerApp should trigger the PowerAutomate flow.

In the PowerApp I've listed the possible templates, and provided them with a checkbox.

My idea is that the user select one or more checkboxes, and for each checkbox a flow will check true/false and dependingly run a part of a condtion flow. 

Building the App has succeeded, building the populate flow is alsno not the problem. 

My problem is that the flow does not see the correct value of all the checkboxes.

In PowerAutomate i've used the AskinPowerappsV2 trigger. 

I've listed the names of the checkboxes as input in this trigger.

In the flow I've built an condition that has to check if the value from the inputtrigger is true or false (checkbox is checked or not). 

If true; a part of the flow will run start populating a Word Template; if the condition is false another condition has to start checking if the next input is true of false. 

When I run the flow the results from the PowerApp trigger are correct. The checkboxes who are checked are marked as true.

However, the expressionresult of my condition (checkbox1 is equal to true) returns into false.

How is this possible? How do I have to set this up to make it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johandouma
Frequent Visitor

Solved! 

Should have used the yes/no input type in PowerAutomate. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Johandouma
Frequent Visitor

Solved! 

Should have used the yes/no input type in PowerAutomate. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,744)