cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asafdz
Frequent Visitor

Checking for Sharepoint list attachment until one has been uploaded

Hi, i am working on an automated onboarding process for our company

currently i have made it so that once the approval is approved, A new list item in sharepoint is created and a mail is sent to our VP so he could upload the contract to the item.

The list item is made with no attachment of-course (so my condition for has_attachment is always defaulting to false at start), and i want to make it so that every few minutes there is an automated check to see if our VP has uploaded the contract to the sharepoint list (in which point i want the has_attachment to result as true),

this is currently what i have but it doesnt seem to update right, even once i upload the contract it doesnt return true:

asafdz_0-1661166180236.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cayshin
Resolver II
Resolver II

Is the "Has attachments" dynamic content in your Do Until action referencing the Create item action instead of the Get Item action?

If it's the former, then the last known value will always be false.

Cayshin_1-1661200122939.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cayshin
Resolver II
Resolver II

Is the "Has attachments" dynamic content in your Do Until action referencing the Create item action instead of the Get Item action?

If it's the former, then the last known value will always be false.

Cayshin_1-1661200122939.png

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @asafdz ,

Please try:

vbofengmsft_0-1661232614792.png

Best Regards,

Bof

It was on the create item reference, changed to get item and it worked! thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,475)