cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eenochs
Helper III
Helper III

Checking if File exist

I have a flow that is using the populate word template.  I'm having an issue when it creates the file in the directory if the file already exists it's not overwriting the file and errors out.  I have versioning turned on so not sure why it doesn't overwrite the file.  Is there a way to capture the different versions of the file or have it bypass this issue. 

eenochs_0-1611843886747.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eenochs
Helper III
Helper III

Versioning and checkout/checking in was disabled.  I was able to figure it out based on another post.  I turned off 'Allow Chunking' under Content Transfer and i was able to overwrite the file.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sudharsan1985
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @eenochs 

Make sure the checkin and checkout functionality is disabled. Also, make sure that you had chosen the overwrite option if any in the action while creating the file.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...
eenochs
Helper III
Helper III

Versioning and checkout/checking in was disabled.  I was able to figure it out based on another post.  I turned off 'Allow Chunking' under Content Transfer and i was able to overwrite the file.  

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,811)