cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoojithJain
Level: Power Up

Clicking Settings on "List rows present in a table" leads to blank page on all the browsers

Hi All, I have Action which reads the rows from an excel using "List rows present in a table" action. I want to enable paging and this can be achieved by clicking on Settings but when i do that it leads to a blank page. This happens in all the browsers. Any resolution ? common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65 TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at Object.t.format (designer.default.core.all.70a824169b1594af1b65d7305db179fa.2.min.js:1) at t.render (designer.default.core.all.70a824169b1594af1b65d7305db179fa.2.min.js:1) at xo (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Oo (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ro (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at za (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ha (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at As (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ss (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Es (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) ca @ common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Clicking Settings on "List rows present in a table" leads to blank page on all the browsers

Hi @PoojithJain 

As you can see in this thread

The staff tell us that this error was adjusted

Best Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Community Super User
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. And give me a kudo to make me more happy!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Clicking Settings on "List rows present in a table" leads to blank page on all the browsers

Hi @PoojithJain ,

I did the test on my side and didn't meet the problem you mentioned.

Click Setting and configure Pagination, this action can be executed normally.

Please try to reconfigure this action, or this Flow.

If the entire page is blank, please try to log out of MS Flow account and log back in to see if a similar situation still exists.

Besides please check the information posted by MS Flow Support to see if it has an impact on your region.

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PoojithJain
Level: Power Up

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting back but i still have the same issues after oerforming the actions you have mentioned. I have spoken to couple of colleagues and they complain the same. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @PoojithJain ,

Perhaps the problem mentioned in MS Flow Support may affect your region, please wait for the problem to be completely fixed.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @PoojithJain 

As you can see in this thread

The staff tell us that this error was adjusted

Best Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Community Super User
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. And give me a kudo to make me more happy!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 452 members 4,585 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: