cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RD365

Client request error with sharepoint while creating flows

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 3.47.08 pm.png

I am creating an app in PowerApps, while I need a flow to send back data (info entered ) to Sharepoint. Unfortunately facing this kind of error. Is it because of some list problem ? or something else?  

Help is much appreciated. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Client request error with sharepoint while creating flows

Hi @RD365

I'd start by removing /Lists/ from your Site Address field. You should try https://sognossolutionsptyltd.sharepoint.com/sites/EmployeeTimstamp

Please try that and let us know. Thanks.

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RD365,

Have you solved your problem?

The error message told that the "Create file" action could not retrieve the Folder Path within the Site Address that you provided. Please check if you have specified proper Site Address within the Site Address field of the "Create file" action.

I think there is something wrong with the Site Address that you specified within the "Create file" action, the normal format of the Site Address read as below:

https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:1.JPG

More details about the "Create file" action of SharePoint connector, please check the following article:

Create file

If you have any other questions about Microsoft Flow, please feel free to reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @RD365

I'd start by removing /Lists/ from your Site Address field. You should try https://sognossolutionsptyltd.sharepoint.com/sites/EmployeeTimstamp

Please try that and let us know. Thanks.

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

RD365

Hey @faustocapellanj 

Thanks for the recommendation. It worked with that! I was doing trial and error method, surprisingly editing the link worked. 

Thanks again! 

-RD365 

Super User
Super User

Hi @RD365

I'm glad that worked for you.

Regards.

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RD365,

Have you solved your problem?

The error message told that the "Create file" action could not retrieve the Folder Path within the Site Address that you provided. Please check if you have specified proper Site Address within the Site Address field of the "Create file" action.

I think there is something wrong with the Site Address that you specified within the "Create file" action, the normal format of the Site Address read as below:

https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:1.JPG

More details about the "Create file" action of SharePoint connector, please check the following article:

Create file

If you have any other questions about Microsoft Flow, please feel free to reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

RD365

Hello @v-xida-msft and @faustocapellanj 

thank you so much for your support and quick replies. Much appreciated. I am new to this platform, thanks again. I will keep posting more. 

Kind regards,

-RD365

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,720)