cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nahojster

Cloud app security get Alert URL

Hello!

I am trying to create a flow which sends alerts from Cloud app security via email with options to close the alert. Everything works fine besides the urls, since there are two types of links POLICY and ALERT, as you can see below. However I am unable to get LinkType value since I only want the ALERT link and not the POLICY link. When selecting Link type the response is "type": "WebLink" . I would really appreciate any help on this, thank you!

[
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security policy ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "POLICY"
},
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security alert ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "ALERT"
}
]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nahojster

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nahojster

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

Could you please provide a screenshot of the overall solution?

(mask sensitive data, where applicable)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,634)