cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nahojster
Level: Power Up

Cloud app security get Alert URL

Hello!

I am trying to create a flow which sends alerts from Cloud app security via email with options to close the alert. Everything works fine besides the urls, since there are two types of links POLICY and ALERT, as you can see below. However I am unable to get LinkType value since I only want the ALERT link and not the POLICY link. When selecting Link type the response is "type": "WebLink" . I would really appreciate any help on this, thank you!

[
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security policy ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "POLICY"
},
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security alert ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "ALERT"
}
]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nahojster

Re: Cloud app security get Alert URL

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
nahojster

Re: Cloud app security get Alert URL

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,541)