cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nahojster

Cloud app security get Alert URL

Hello!

I am trying to create a flow which sends alerts from Cloud app security via email with options to close the alert. Everything works fine besides the urls, since there are two types of links POLICY and ALERT, as you can see below. However I am unable to get LinkType value since I only want the ALERT link and not the POLICY link. When selecting Link type the response is "type": "WebLink" . I would really appreciate any help on this, thank you!

[
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security policy ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "POLICY"
},
{
"Type": "WebLink",
"Category": null,
"Label": "Cloud App Security alert ID",
"Href": "value",
"LinkType": "ALERT"
}
]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nahojster

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nahojster

I was actually able to solve this. If anybody is wondering in the future how to solve you can do it by filtering the array based on the Lable value of "Cloud App Security Alert ID", then setting the output link as a variable and putting in the body of the email. 

View solution in original post

Could you please provide a screenshot of the overall solution?

(mask sensitive data, where applicable)

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,803)