cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anthonys123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Code View hyperlink is being rewritten when using LINK TO ITEM to POST A MESSAGE in Teams.

I'm composing the hyperlink in code view as <a href="LINKTOITEM">Click here</a>.  

When I leave code view, the link rewrites itself as shown below. When I go back to code view, the hyperlink has changed to <a href="&lt;object custom=">@{body('Update_file_properties')?['{Link}']}"&gt;CLICK HERE</a><br>

I'm sure this used to work but I'm editing a flow and it's all of the sudden giving me problems. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 3.04.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 3.04.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 3.17.24 PM.png 

I was able to resolve the rewrite by using 

<a href="body('Update_file_properties')?['{Link}']">Click here</a> to open the file.<br>

instead of placing the dynamic value directly in the code.  Although, this link is not clickable when posted in Teams. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anthonys123
Helper IV
Helper IV

GOT IT!!  

concat('<a href="', body('Update_file_properties')?['{Link}'], '">CLICK HERE</a>')

I found a solution from this site

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 9.22.47 AM.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
anthonys123
Helper IV
Helper IV

GOT IT!!  

concat('<a href="', body('Update_file_properties')?['{Link}'], '">CLICK HERE</a>')

I found a solution from this site

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 9.22.47 AM.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,165)