cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phanuwat

Collect only approved data to sharepoint

Good day,

I'm newbie on this one and I have a project about approval by using the flow. At first I created many columns in SharePoint included "Approved" columns with yes/no option. Then I build a flow for submit approval between requestor and 3 steps of approver, But I don't know how to order flow to collect only approved request back to SharePoint, because the collect data be collected in SharePoint to trigger the flow. If someone have an idea please suggest me how could I choose only approved collect to SharePoint.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Phanuwat,

According to your requirement, do you want to store the response which is approved into the SharePoint list?

If so, you could follow this screenshot to approach that:

Screenshot 2021-05-28 162744.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Phanuwat,

According to your requirement, do you want to store the response which is approved into the SharePoint list?

If so, you could follow this screenshot to approach that:

Screenshot 2021-05-28 162744.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,424)