cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicDev1
Frequent Visitor

Combine Forms and save in SharePoint list

Hi, 

I m using two forms, the first one is used for pre-fill and customize the second one with dates and names using the survey variables in FormsPro.

When the second form is filled out, I want to save the information of both forms in a SharePoint list.

Right now, I have two rows in the list which I want to combine now. But how can I transfer the ID from the first form to the second in order to match them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thank you @ChristianAbata

What I did was create two flows. The first one (triggered by the first Form) stores the info in the SharePoint List and sends the  (second) survey to the respondent. The second flow (triggered once the second form is filled out) also stores the info in the SharePoint list. Next to do is to merge these rows.

I found a solution on this blog post: Blog Post 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @NicDev1  I suppose that if you have two forms also have two flows so when you get the reponse details from forms and then add item into sharepoint list you can decide where do you need to pull the info. 

Could you explain more? I can help you

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

thank you @ChristianAbata

What I did was create two flows. The first one (triggered by the first Form) stores the info in the SharePoint List and sends the  (second) survey to the respondent. The second flow (triggered once the second form is filled out) also stores the info in the SharePoint list. Next to do is to merge these rows.

I found a solution on this blog post: Blog Post 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,432)