Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combining 2 flow into 1

Hi all, 

I have created 2 separate flows so far; 

1. Powerapp Button to generate PDF via HTML to E-mail
2. Pulling attachment when there is a new item created in sharepoint and sending to E-mail. 

My email has 2 separate email, 1 for PDF data (Powerapp), 2nd containing attachment. 

My question is that is it possible to combined these 2 flows together to a single e-mail? 

4 REPLIES 4
KvB1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Well there are two different triggers, and you want things that are triggered differently in the same mail

If there is something connecting the data from the two flows that you can grab from one of these triggers, it should be possible

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Both triggers i would say are from the same source (Sharepoint), but I tried to combine the 1st flow with 2nd flow but at the e-mail attachment section, add in my Variable in Attachment 2, it probe me with error. 

KvB1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Could you describe what exactly you want in this one email?

For example, what information is put in this pdf and how you collect it, and the same for the attachments?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Below are the screenshot of the separate flow. As you can see, 1st flow is triggered from Power App, which is then converted to PDF and sending to Email. The 2nd flow, is just getting attachment before sending to email. This causes 2 emails to appear in my mailbox. When i tried to combine the 2nd flow into my 1st flow, there is an error.  My request is that I would like both  the converted PDF and attachment to be combined in a single flow so that I have a single email instead of 2 separate email. 

1st Flow

benyen_2-1648524300481.png

2nd flow

benyen_0-1648523716466.png

benyen_1-1648523987130.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,330)