Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chris264
Level: Powered On

Combining CSV and Images in 1 email

Hey Everyone,

I've been searching for a few weeks but have been unable to conquer this task. I can get them to work by themselves but cannot get them to work together.

I have a Sharepoint table which has drop downs and attachments. When the drop-down "Complete" is selected, I want the below to happen :

1) Trigger a single line CSV to be created containing that row /headers which had the change.

2) Trigger the fetching of the attachments on this row 

3) Create an email with the above 2 attachments.

Would very much like some help on this.

2018-11-19 13_42_54-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow.pngFlow to Trigger an email with the attachments on that "job" in the SP table

2018-11-19 13_49_03-Edit your flow _ Microsoft Flow1.pngWhat I have tried to do so far - Which results in only code in a blank file

2 REPLIES 2
Chris264
Level: Powered On

Re: Creating Flow - Combining CSV and Images in 1 email

bump

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Combining CSV and Images in 1 email

Hi @Chris264,

I think it is more reasonable and can be achieved is the attachment of item as an attachment to the mail, CSV table as the content of the Body part of the mail.

It seems that you need to create a new file with the output of Create CSV Table as the contents of the file, and then append it to the array, but I think it might be better to use CSV table directly as the body of the message.

Anyway, if you want to include the attachment contained in the item as an attachment to the mail, and the CSV table as the body of the mail, you can directly fill the variable in the Attachments field, and the output of the Create CSV table is filled in the Body.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 280 members 4,504 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: