Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RTW
Advocate III
Advocate III

Combining .WAV files

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit premature here as I don't have much built yet. My team is creating an API to Google's TTS services that will allow us to record messages based on scripts. Basically, the plan is the user will use PowerApps to create a SharePoint list entry that contains the script of what is to be said. Then, they will use PowerAutomate to make an HTTP request to Google to create the actual .WAV file which will be saved as an attachment. While the API isn't ready yet, I already know the output and how to convert it to a .WAV file.

The issue is that we have a few cases where we need one recording that switches between languages. The way the API will have to function is we will need to make separate requests for each language and end up with one file per language. Is there a way in PowerAutomate I can have these files automatically combine to form one file without the user having to go into any other applications? I did a bit of cursory googling and I can't seem to find anything.

Any help would be appreciated! Even if its a "No, this can't be done."

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,491)