cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhmedHussein19

Compare input Kaizala location with Geofence Location

Team,

I've done a bit of searching and can't find anything overtly relevant, but I'm new...so apologies if this is covered somewhere.

My Project simply takes the User sign-in location from Kaizala and does register the user data in a SharePoint list as an attendance system, and till this point, the flow does exactly what I have designed, but the point that I want to add and I couldn't find is I want to compare the incoming location from Kaizala with the HQ Location before it does register the data on the SharePoint list just to verify that the employee is signing in at the correct location of the HQ, the comparison I don't know how to approach, and i need the HQ Location to be in a range or a radius of whatever meter that can be specified, any help I would be appreciated.

Note: The HQ Location doesn't have to be specific on a point as (longitude, Latitude) but to be in a radius of range where you can compare it within the radius range.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

For comparing two values, you'd add a condition to a flow. Further:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

For comparing two values, you'd add a condition to a flow. Further:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (34,839)