cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Compare two objects

I have a multi-select "Assigned to" people field in SP list. Whenever a new person is added in the list, it should trigger a mail to that person.

Using newly launched REST API support, I have the previous and new values in array for "Assigned To" field. 

Any idea how can I get the new person in that field

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Compare two objects

Hi @Garima,

Could you please show a bit more about your SharePoint list?

Do you want to use the "Send an HTTP request to SharePoint" action to get the previous and new values in array for the "Assigned To" field?

Further, could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

If you want to use the "Send an HTTP request to SharePoint list" action to get the previous and new values in array for the "Assigned To" field, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If your Person column (Assigned To field) has enabled "Allow multiple selections" option, I afraid that there is no way to get the previous array value for the "Assigned To" field in Microsoft Flow currently.

In addition, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Best regardsm

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,068)