cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carmen15
Helper IV
Helper IV

Complex Automate flow that should send and wait for an approval to specific approvers , for specific rows in SP Li

First of all I must say that I am a beginner when we talk about Power Automate therefore for logical variables I need the exact formulas to follow. 

In fact I need to build an Automate that should send and wait for an approval . Until now it looks something very simple. 

The things are becoming very complex when I will provide you all the details. 

My SP List looks like the below table. 

I need to create an automate flow that is sending one single email to each Approver asking for approval for the lines he/she is in charge to approve but the corresponding lines to  be highlighted into a CSV file attached . 

For Example : John will receive one single approval request with a CSV file attached for the 3 lines(rows) that he needs to approve. Mary will receive one single approval request with a CSV file attached for the 2 lines(rows) that he needs to approve. And Richard for only one single line(row). 

Note that the real list is having around 2000 rows and the approvers are more than one hundred with multiple corresponding lines(rows) to each one. 

Is it possible ? If yes can I have some indications ?

Thank you so much ! 

FunctionEntityApproverEmailAddressRegion
xxyyJohna
aabbMarya
ccddJohnb
eeffMaryc
gghhRichardb
iijjJohnc

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Carmen15,

I am afraid that your requirement couldn't approach, because the Apply to each concurrency only supports 50 mostly, so it is supported send 50 approvers, only when all of the 50 approvers respond, the next 50 approval requests could send.

Limits and configuration - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Carmen15
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi 

Thank you for letting me know. 

I think I can split the SP List into different SP Lists that contain only 50 approvers. Also I can create the same automate flow for each list. 

Do you have some indication for how the flow should look like ? 

I have tried to build something but not sure if it is the right logic : 

Carmen15_0-1606287138816.png

Carmen15_1-1606287176953.png

For the variables : 

Carmen15_2-1606287233188.png

Carmen15_3-1606287258258.png

Carmen15_4-1606287325980.png

Carmen15_5-1606287387214.png

Carmen15
Helper IV
Helper IV

I also tried the following logic : 

Carmen15_0-1606299232477.png

Carmen15_1-1606299259033.png

Carmen15_2-1606299282065.png

But something is not oki because I am getting errors 😞 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,462)