Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AL_GSEA138839
Level: Powered On

Condition Control - Multimple condition

Hi,

Need to check 2 conditions as follows:

Capture.JPG

I tried ticking the boxes, but it will keep un-ticking after saving anyway and when the flow run, it returns false, although I know both conditions were met. May I know where my error is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Condition Control - Multimple condition

Hi @AL_GSEA138839 ,

The first thing to note is that the checkbox does not affect the result of the judgment during the execution of the Flow. It is only convenient for the user to configure Condition, please check this blog:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/build-more-powerful-conditions-in-flows-and-more/

In addition, as described by Pstork1, you need to check the values of From and Subject in Flow run history. You could view the data in the trigger body.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Try adding two string variables just before the condition and put the From and Subject dynamic data into those variables.  Then do a run and verify that the From and Subject are coming through as plain text variables.  Is suspect the From in particular may be some kind of object and so the Contains operator is coming up false.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AL_GSEA138839 ,

The first thing to note is that the checkbox does not affect the result of the judgment during the execution of the Flow. It is only convenient for the user to configure Condition, please check this blog:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/build-more-powerful-conditions-in-flows-and-more/

In addition, as described by Pstork1, you need to check the values of From and Subject in Flow run history. You could view the data in the trigger body.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,898)