This condition does not find any files with the name that contains "Abc". Can anyone help me figure out why? I've tried it with single and double quotes as well. Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@RezaDorrani , I seem to be having the same issue as this user. When I change dynamic content to 'Identifier' (File Identifier is not an option), then the condition changes to 'Apply to each'. I don't want to apply to each I only want the flow to analyze the recently created file.
@RezaDorrani I changed the Dynamic Content to look at 'x-ms-file-id' (File identifier) and now it works!!!!
So glad I stumbled on this question from back in August. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!
Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021