Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Condition - Outlook item 'importance'

Hi, 

I have created a flow which will populate a SharePoint list with details from Outlook calendar. 

Currently it would copy across all calendar items, however I want to filter this flow to only bring across specific events. 

One of the distinctions could be 'importance' - e.g. only events with 'high importance' would be copied across into the SP list. 

This does not seem to work in this flow though.. is it possible this 'importance' object only works for outlook emails?

Flow1.0.PNGFlow1.1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Anonymous . if you change "High" to "2" it will work, see pic below, under importance item it is labelled 2 not High (even though 2 is High selected) for Flow purposes you need to use numerical value 2. 

flowresponse3.PNGflowresponse2.PNGflowresponse.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Anonymous . if you change "High" to "2" it will work, see pic below, under importance item it is labelled 2 not High (even though 2 is High selected) for Flow purposes you need to use numerical value 2. 

flowresponse3.PNGflowresponse2.PNGflowresponse.PNG

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi pladavm 

Thanks so much - I figured that a different kind of value may be required here. Is there a list showing all the different values that work together with the various objects? I mean, where could I have found a reference that the values for 'Importance' are 1 and 2?

Highlighted

The API document should outline stuff like this but I couldn't find it specifically, I just did a quick trial and error runs in Flow and reviewed the output to identify. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,929)