cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielaH
Level 8

Condition - Outlook item 'importance'

Hi, 

I have created a flow which will populate a SharePoint list with details from Outlook calendar. 

Currently it would copy across all calendar items, however I want to filter this flow to only bring across specific events. 

One of the distinctions could be 'importance' - e.g. only events with 'high importance' would be copied across into the SP list. 

This does not seem to work in this flow though.. is it possible this 'importance' object only works for outlook emails?

Flow1.0.PNGFlow1.1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pladavm
Level 8

Re: Condition - Outlook item 'importance'

Hi @DanielaH . if you change "High" to "2" it will work, see pic below, under importance item it is labelled 2 not High (even though 2 is High selected) for Flow purposes you need to use numerical value 2. 

flowresponse3.PNGflowresponse2.PNGflowresponse.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pladavm
Level 8

Hi @DanielaH . if you change "High" to "2" it will work, see pic below, under importance item it is labelled 2 not High (even though 2 is High selected) for Flow purposes you need to use numerical value 2. 

flowresponse3.PNGflowresponse2.PNGflowresponse.PNG

View solution in original post

DanielaH
Level 8

Hi pladavm 

Thanks so much - I figured that a different kind of value may be required here. Is there a list showing all the different values that work together with the various objects? I mean, where could I have found a reference that the values for 'Importance' are 1 and 2?

pladavm
Level 8

The API document should outline stuff like this but I couldn't find it specifically, I just did a quick trial and error runs in Flow and reviewed the output to identify. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 105 members 5,240 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: