Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPKH
Helper I
Helper I

Condition SP Date Column is equal to utcnow() fails

Hey together!

I have a problem:

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '1' and column '2660': 'The template language function 'formatDateTime' expects its first parameter to be of type string. The provided value is of type 'Null'.

Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 11.35.48.png

Condition:
utcNow('dd/mm/yyyy')
 is equal to
formatDateTime(items('Apply_to_each')?['DateofNotify'],'dd/mm/yyyy')
Date of Notify is a Date column of a SP list. Not every Row has a Record.

I don't know what i can do. Please help me 🙂

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Hey @CPKH 

Looks like you have created two posts for the same request. Please take a try with the suggestion provided here: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Condition-SP-Date-Column-is-equal-to-utcnow-fails... on your other thread. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,955)