Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cym
Resolver I
Resolver I

Condition SP List column is not empty

Hi there,

I am trying to create an complex approval flow from a SP trigger: when an item is created or modified.  What i want the flow to do is, when the item is modified, i want it to check:

- does the column ReadyForApproval have a value of 'yes'

- Is the column 'ML Approval' not empty.

If these conditions are met, i then want to start  & wait an approval.  If not, i want that branch of action to terminate.  This is what this part of the flow looks like:

Cym_0-1593058873854.png

Cym_1-1593058989611.png

When i run the flow, it returns cancelled (goes to terminated branch). I am guessing it is something to do with how i have structured the 'not empty' condition in the first part. Can anyone help me with what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cym ,

Because Terminal action is configured in parallel branches, if the Condition result is false, then the state of the entire Flow will become canceled.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cym ,

Because Terminal action is configured in parallel branches, if the Condition result is false, then the state of the entire Flow will become canceled.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,502)