cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zwart
Frequent Visitor

Condition is False When Comparing Multiple Selections - Not sure if it's Inputs or Comparing the right values

My flow starts when a SharePoint list item is created. It is essentially an order form where a site manager can request supplies. The Products field is based on metadata and allows for multiple selections (which is why I have a number of steps in the flow to remove spaces that SharePoint adds between multiple termstore items). One of the steps in the flow gets a list that contains the product name and the owner of that product. Next, I am trying to compare who owns the product to the requested product - the output of that is placed in an order summary list and subsequently emailed to the warehouse. If only one product is selected, the flow works fine, but if multiple products are selected the Condition finishes, but nothing is returned. Let me know if there is additional information that would be helpful. Thank you for your help!

Flow 1 - Create Variables for the Multiple Products from the submitted request

1 - Create Variables to Hold Products1 - Create Variables to Hold Products

Flow 2 - Remove the spaces from the Requested Products.

2 - Remove Spaces from Product Labels2 - Remove Spaces from Product Labels

Flow 3 - Compare the Products in the Product Owner list with the Products Requested.

3 - Condition3 - Condition

Result 1 - Variable Array is created with the 4 requested items.

1 - Variables created from Submission1 - Variables created from Submission

Result 2 - Spaces are Removed from the multiple items selected

2 - Spaces are removed and Products listed2 - Spaces are removed and Products listed

Result 3 - String Variable contains the values I try to use in the condition

3 - Final String Variable initialized to be used for the Condition3 - Final String Variable initialized to be used for the Condition

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,406)