Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prathameshpatka
Helper V
Helper V

Condition is cancelled / No Inputs

Hi,

My flow has suddenly stopped working with the condition getting 'cancelled' every time I run the flow. This works sometimes as I have seen for few instances in the history. The condition basically checks the 'Modified by email address'

Capture.PNG

Any reason why this suddenly should start happening ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Mira_Ghaly  I  noticed that in one of the condition branch which was within the condition cancelling had a 'Terminate' action which was causing the issue. I have since then removed the 'Terminate' action and the flow now works fine.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka 

Can you share the condition in Edit View?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly 

Here is the edit view of the flow :

Prathameshpatka_0-1632741031134.png

@Prathameshpatka 

can you check the Modified Variable on the edit History , from the error message  it looks like it is Empty 

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Mira_Ghaly 

The modified variable has a value for 'Modified by email address'

Prathameshpatka_0-1632742201885.png

@Prathameshpatka

Can you check the flow history and expand the initalize step?

@Mira_Ghaly  This is the initialise variable on the run history :

Prathameshpatka_0-1632743219271.png

@Prathameshpatka

For the ones that failed, the condition looks to be empty but from your screenshot looks like it is returning value.

@Mira_Ghaly  The initialize variable always returns a value it's only with the condition which gets cancelled or shows no inputs regardless of the condition values been available.

@Prathameshpatka

Can you try to pass the modified by email directly instead of passing the variable to the condition?

@Mira_Ghaly  I  noticed that in one of the condition branch which was within the condition cancelling had a 'Terminate' action which was causing the issue. I have since then removed the 'Terminate' action and the flow now works fine.

Thank you!  I was having the same issue and removing the terminate within the condition fixed it for me.

Ry2jericho
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue for me, removing the terminate (that was located inside a nested condition) worked - is there a bug reported for this?

Hi, if you remove the terminate action, is it affect to your flow in generally or it's only affect to this transaction?
Can you show it how you remove it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,892)