I made a couple of flows.
1. When an item is created in LIST A --> make an item in LIST B
2. When an item is edited in LIST A --> Edit the corresponding item in LIST B
3. When an item is deleted from LIST A --> Delete corresponding item in LIST B
In the first flow I add the ID of the item in LIST A (in sharepoint) to a field "CreaID" in LIST B (also in SharePoint).
In the last 2 flows I do the following:
- when an item or file is edited in LIST A
- Get items from LIST B (I also changed te settings to pagination and more than 100 items in settings)
- Condition if "CreaId" (LIST B) is equal to "Id" (LIST A)
- If Yes --> edit Item in LIST B.
Everything worked fine with my test data. When I entered a lot of items (165) in LIST A (with copy paste), my first flow worked. All the items were also added in LIST B. However my other 2 flows don't work anymore.
If I run a test I see he retrieves all the Items from LIST B. The checking of the condition takes more than a minute. And the result is false. Picture of result in attachment.
What can be wrong?
I don't work with Power automate that often. 3 flows was the only way I could think of. I'm going to close the topic since flows seem to work again although nothing changed...
Thanks for the reply.