cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition not working as expected

Hi community,

Sorry in advance if the solution to this challenge is too easy, but I've tried several approaches and I can't make it work.

I'm trying to setup a flow that gets a row from an Online Excel, evaluates a field with a condition, and performs different actions if the result of the condition is True or False.

The field I'm extracting from Excel is called "Alert" and I'm evaluating the fields if it's "equal to" 1.

Find below an example of the execution:

biswedishdevil_1-1630955746150.png

biswedishdevil_2-1630955763159.png

The condition I'm creating should be quite straight forward:

biswedishdevil_3-1630955791766.png

I've tried to change the Data Type of the excel column to "Numeric" in case it was a cast problem comparing numeric to string, but it keeps failing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry, I just found the solution with a last test... but I keep it here in case anyone faces the same problem. I've evaluated the field Alert using "1", and it worked!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Sorry, I just found the solution with a last test... but I keep it here in case anyone faces the same problem. I've evaluated the field Alert using "1", and it worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,769)