Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manarjomar
Resolver I
Resolver I

Condition on field to insert in sql from excel

Hi there,

I have a flow to insert in a sql db from excel, so the loop read and insert right, but I have a new field and I need to evaluate it,

ORIGIN EXCEL AND DESTINY SQL:

@IF(equals(items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'], 0),null,items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'])

Screenshot_1.png

Some idea?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Got it.

If your excel column is of Number type, use following... You do not need @ symbol in the expression.

if(equals(items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'], 0), null, items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'])

If your excel column is of General\Text type, use following... You do not need @ symbol in the expression.

if(equals(items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'], '0'), null, items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'])

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Are you trying to to check if Excel value is 0 and if not send the value to SQL ?

Are you facing issue with the equation?

Power Automate Community

Hi @PrasadAthalye 

The issue I have it's "the expression is not correct" or something like that in English.

Really I need to check the value on Excel if is 0.

Thank you.

Got it.

If your excel column is of Number type, use following... You do not need @ symbol in the expression.

if(equals(items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'], 0), null, items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'])

If your excel column is of General\Text type, use following... You do not need @ symbol in the expression.

if(equals(items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'], '0'), null, items('Aplicar_a_cada_uno')?['IdLocation'])

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

Thank you mate,

Works perfect!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,515)