cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IGGTechsupport
Frequent Visitor

Condition puts my flow in loop

HI all.

I am parsing an email at the moment which I have perfectly done so far. In the email one part of the information I have parsed out is the region they would like. So we have 7 different regions each with their own email address and I want to automatically pass this information on. 

I used the conditions option:

Capture.PNG

Now I tested this and found that it goes into an infinity loop that dumped 250 emails into my email box before I stopped the flow.

Any solutions how I can do this would be awesome.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@IGGTechsupport  the condition would not make the flow go into infinite loop, can you please let me know what is the trigger of the flow and what is done in the flow after condition action? Do you have do until or similar kind of action used in flow? If you could share the screenshot of the whole flow run that would also be helpful.

Also you can use switch action instead of condition in this case.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
IGGTechsupport
Frequent Visitor

@annajhaveri sorry I have just come back to this issue now. I did change to a switch and while I am not getting hundreds of emails in return it still sends about 7 or 8 confirmation emails which correlates to the amount of different regions we have. I will be spending the day looking at this issue today.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,027)