cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helpmeplease

Condition result false when it should be correct

Hi all, 

I am trying to make a flow that will extract a row from Excel and put that in another workbook ("Add row to excel" action tag). 

My flow is as below screenshot, the odd thing is 1) that the expression result show as false but the condition should be correct and goes down the "If no" section of the flow if you check the flow history. 2) however, in reality, it still works as if it went down the "If yes" section (I.E. the row I want to select gets extracted and imported to the target excel workbook).

I understand in the end it works, but this is an issue since I want to put more conditions, but won't make a difference if it just go to "if no" every time.

helpmeplease_0-1652683467469.png

helpmeplease_1-1652683522671.png

helpmeplease_2-1652683672298.png

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@helpmeplease 

So you say it always go to the No branch , although it should go to the yes branch?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @helpmeplease ,

Could you please check if there are extra spaces in the Condition Action? Sometimes, that's reason.

vyujincuimsft_0-1652866137878.png

In addition, maybe you could add a Compose Action to check the data you need to compare.

vyujincuimsft_1-1652866583382.png

vyujincuimsft_3-1652867038231.png

vyujincuimsft_4-1652867077554.png

vyujincuimsft_5-1652867094292.png

Best Regards,
Charlie Choi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,415)