Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShadowTech
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Condition statement: if Teams post is not responded to within 4 hrs send email

Hello,

Scenario:

Sending a Teams post and waiting for response but I want an email sent if no response in 4 hrs but continue the flow and still waiting for a response.

Looking on how to write the expression for this in the condition. Any help is much appreciated.

flow1.png

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I hope these screenshots will help you understand.

overall flow.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

So basically you need parallel threads.

While one thread is waiting for the flow to continue the other thread can send reminders

One solution is provided here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Approval-Reminder-Notification-every...

and here: https://teylyn.com/2020/01/07/timing-microsoft-powerautomate-approval-reminders/

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

@Rahber 

So what would be the syntax for a teams post waiting for a response be? If you could help with that that would be awesome. Trying to correlate the info from the link to what I'm doing. 

Thanks,

@Rahber 

How would I do the parallel "do until" statement within a condition and for my situation which is wil a teams post waiting for a response?

1111.png

I hope these screenshots will help you understand.

overall flow.PNG

Thanks,
Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,913)