Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RickSegal
Helper I
Helper I

Conditional Iteration with Planner Template

Greetings,

There is a template that allows you to go through the buckets on a plan and email out a summary.  It works perfectly as is right out of the box.   In the resulting email, as you can see, it is all nicely done.

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 2.55.37 AM.jpg

So, I'm starting from known good.

I would like only to get the tasks that aren't 100% captured and put them in the email sent out.

This is the Iterate through tasks chunk of the flow, which has a condition, so I'm assuming that I do a modification here.

I believe this is where I should be modifying the flow's condition, but I'm not clear as to how to do this.

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 2.53.10 AM.jpg

Any assistance gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@RickSegal 

In the Condition you can add a new row where in you can specify about the percent complete condition evaluation.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608485307280.png

In the image shared, I have specified a condition where in I have selected value percent complete from the dynamic content, on the right hand I have specified the value 100 and mentioned the condition to be less than.

This will help in capturing the tasks that are not 100% complete, you can incorporate the same condition and it will help you in achieving the desired result.

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@RickSegal 

In the Condition you can add a new row where in you can specify about the percent complete condition evaluation.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608485307280.png

In the image shared, I have specified a condition where in I have selected value percent complete from the dynamic content, on the right hand I have specified the value 100 and mentioned the condition to be less than.

This will help in capturing the tasks that are not 100% complete, you can incorporate the same condition and it will help you in achieving the desired result.

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

@Gopala_Krishna ,

Worked like a charm.  Thank you for taking the time to help, especially the screengrab.  

Stay safe and happy holidays.

Rick

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,627)