cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Conditions not working how i think they should what am i doing wrong??

Hi there,

Iam trying to create a flow from a SP list with the created/modified trigger.  I have several parallel branches. On each branch, i want to check to see if the field ReadyForApproval is true (boolean in SP) ApprovalStatus1 is equal to complete and if the Approver column has a value (see screen shots below). If the conditions are true, i want to start a stop and wait approval. I cannot figure out why this isn't working. And once all the parallel branches have completed, update the ApprovalStatus1 field in the SP list to Complete.

(Please see screen shots below). I can't figure out why it doesn't seem to be working - can anyone help??

Flow1.JPGFlow2.JPG

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cym,

If the ReadyForApproval column is a boolean column, when you append it into the condition, you should enter the bool into the right side, in your Flow, the 'true' just a string, so the condition wouldn't met:

Annotation 2020-06-29 152600.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cym,

If the ReadyForApproval column is a boolean column, when you append it into the condition, you should enter the bool into the right side, in your Flow, the 'true' just a string, so the condition wouldn't met:

Annotation 2020-06-29 152600.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,646)