cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
efialtes
Level 8

Conflict with Title when Updating Sharepoint Item

Hi all

I have implemented a daily flow that Get All the Items from a Sharepoint List, and updates all the items that fullfill a specific condition.

The Sharepoint I am accesing has Spanish as default, so the default column on any new SharePoint List is called "Titulo" instead of "Title". The UI recognizes the special name of the column, as you can see on the action block screenshot. However, when executing it, an error is displayed. According to the logs, the flow does not find item()[´Title´] -see screenshot.

I've tried to change the default name of the column into other text, and it keeps on failing, even if I change it into into "Title".

Hope it helps

UpdateSharepointItemSpanishTitle.png

 

 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,577)