Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MNarmeen
Level: Power Up

Connect Instagram to SharePoint

Hi,

Im trying to connect Instagram to SharePoint. So every photo I upload on Instagram is automatically added into my picture library in SharePoint. If anyone tried this , please help me. When I connect it using https or without it ,it generated an empty file but no image content was associated with it. loto

The way around was connecting Insta to OneDrive and then connecting OneDrive to SharePoint. It takes a lot of time and memory. Any simple way or using a flow directly?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Connect Instagram to SharePoint

Hi @MNarmeen,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Do you want to create the media file within your SharePoint library when a media is uploaded to your Instagram?

I afraid that there is no way to directly create the media file within your SharePoint library when a media is uploaded to your Instagram in Microsoft Flow currently. I suppose that you want to create the media file within SharePoint library using "Create file" action of SharePoint connector, is it true?

If you use the "Create file" action of SharePoint connector to create the media file, you should provide File name within File Name field and File content within File Content field, but the output of the "When I upload a new media" trigger of Instagram connector doesn't contain File Name and File Content property, it just provide URL property related to the Uploaded media. In addition, creating/uploading file from URL is not supported in SharePoint connector in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be improved in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

I think the solution that you mentioned is available currently, I have made a test on my side and my flow's configuration as below:22.JPGThe flow works successfully as below:23.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 332 members 5,707 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: