Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect to Typeform

Dear community,

I have an issue to connect Flow to my Typeform account.

I created a personal token to access Tyepform's API and yet, Flow still requests a valid key.

Which data am I suppose to provide ? Where can I find the correct Connection Name and API Key ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Florent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Connect to Typeform

Hi @fmac,

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

I suppose that you have some issues with creating a connection to Typeform connector. Is it true?

When you create a connection to Typeform, the connection dialog shows up as below:2.JPG

Within Connection Name field, you should type a value for Connection Name. This value is customized rather than get it from Typeform.

Within API Key field, you should type your Typeform account’s integration key. You take a try with following steps to find the API Key:

• Login in Typeform web page and click “My account” option in right corner:3.JPG

• Within your “My account” panel, find “Your API Key” field and copy the API Key:4.JPG

Within API Key field, paste your API Key which copies from above steps:5.JPG

The connection to Typeform is created successfully as below:6.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @fmac,

Could you please share a screenshot of your issue?

I suppose that you have some issues with creating a connection to Typeform connector. Is it true?

When you create a connection to Typeform, the connection dialog shows up as below:2.JPG

Within Connection Name field, you should type a value for Connection Name. This value is customized rather than get it from Typeform.

Within API Key field, you should type your Typeform account’s integration key. You take a try with following steps to find the API Key:

• Login in Typeform web page and click “My account” option in right corner:3.JPG

• Within your “My account” panel, find “Your API Key” field and copy the API Key:4.JPG

Within API Key field, paste your API Key which copies from above steps:5.JPG

The connection to Typeform is created successfully as below:6.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ChrisFergusonCE
Level: Power Up

I've followed the steps above and still can't get the Form names in the dropdown.no items.PNG

What am I doing wrong?

symmetry

I'm having the same issue. This had previously worked fine. MS Flow says my connection status is good, but I can't pull the forms, and in the history it shows 'Checks (no new data)' and lists them as 'skipped'.

sgrebnov

Same issue, worked two weeks ago, tried to re-create connection (using both API key and Sign In options) - didn't help

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 221 members 4,721 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: