cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting 2 O365 different calendars

I have 2 Office 365 calendars (1 for each client) and I would like to setup auto-forward events created on calendar A to Calendar B which is my main calendar. 

I tried to setup up a flow but I can't seem to authenticate 2 different O365 accounts.  My current thought is to have one flow that will copy the events from calendar A to a google calendar and then have another copy the events on a google calendar to Calendar B. There has to be an easier way. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rgarcia-pibal,

Do you want to copy all events from calendar A to calendar B?

Or copy the event to calendar B when a new event is created in calendar A?

I have made a test on my side and could authenticate 2 different 0ffice 365 account.

For copy all events from calendar A to calendar B, please take a try with the following workaround:

• Choose a proper trigger, here I use Recurrence trigger.
  • Add “Get events (V1)” action, create a connection to it with first O365 account. Specify Calendar id.
  • Add “Apply to each” action, input parameter set to output of “Get events (V1)” action
  • Within “Apply to each”, add “Create event (V1)” action, create a connection to it with second O365 account. Specify Calendar id.

Image reference:2.JPG

3.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:4.JPG

For copy the event to Calendar B when a new event is created in Calendar A, please take a try with the following workaround:

• Add “When a new event is created (V1)” trigger, create a connection to it with first 0365 account.
  • Add “Create event (V1)” action, create a connection to it with second O365 account.

Image reference:5.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:6.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rgarcia-pibal,

Do you want to copy all events from calendar A to calendar B?

Or copy the event to calendar B when a new event is created in calendar A?

I have made a test on my side and could authenticate 2 different 0ffice 365 account.

For copy all events from calendar A to calendar B, please take a try with the following workaround:

• Choose a proper trigger, here I use Recurrence trigger.
  • Add “Get events (V1)” action, create a connection to it with first O365 account. Specify Calendar id.
  • Add “Apply to each” action, input parameter set to output of “Get events (V1)” action
  • Within “Apply to each”, add “Create event (V1)” action, create a connection to it with second O365 account. Specify Calendar id.

Image reference:2.JPG

3.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:4.JPG

For copy the event to Calendar B when a new event is created in Calendar A, please take a try with the following workaround:

• Add “When a new event is created (V1)” trigger, create a connection to it with first 0365 account.
  • Add “Create event (V1)” action, create a connection to it with second O365 account.

Image reference:5.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:6.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Is there a way to update upon delete or update of an event.

Something to be aware of here...

DO NOT put either of the Attendee 'values' from the original meeting into the copy you are creating in the '2nd' calendar!! LOL

I put this flow into place and did this and then got invited to like 5 meetings in 20 mins and my flow then created 5 copies (like it was supposed to) in my other calendar but it invited EVERYONE from the orig meeting to the copy. Compounding this was that I also found out that the V2 of this trigger event was defaulting to the Birthday calendar regardless of how many times I picked "Calendar" so it was putting them at midnight.

🙂

Brian Kennemer
Projectified Consulting
www.projectified.com
brian.kennemer@projectified.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (20,833)