cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thyme51

Connection to my Team - beginner - 101 question

I'm building first flow, that will trigger when channel message in Teams are received.

I have one Team. 

I'm getting "Invalid connection" - "Add new connection" just adds another "Invalid connection".

I'm signed into Teams and Flow.

What am I missing in this simple getting started scenario?

Thanks

Jørgen

5 REPLIES 5
Krishna92
Microsoft
Microsoft

@thyme51 

Could you please try creating the connection from the flow connections page.

go to data --> connections --> search for the connector and create new connection.

I think this step might help you in resolving the error.

If this information helps, please give me a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

thyme51

Thx. It helped me a bit. The page just get the spinner forever and F12 shows me

app.0264883fb025fe537c7e.2.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) ClientError: Unable to get token for audience 'a8f7a65c-f5ba-4859-b2d6-df772c264e9d'. Details: 'AADSTS50020: User account '{EmailHidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '6204c1d1-4712-4c46-a7d9-3ed63d992682'(Microsoft Flow Portal) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.
Trace ID: 3d1f1dbd-dda5-4f00-89eb-60ad5e410f00
Correlation ID: 788d402d-7f25-4584-a064-74e1562ba182
Timestamp: 2020-04-10 11:21:32Z'.

I'm logging in with my plain microsoft / hotmail account. Is that the problem?

Thanks Jorgen

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @thyme51 

This most certainly is a caching issue. I would recommend you log out of the current session and close the browser windows and then start a fresh session (if you are using chrome, maybe try incognito). 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for the suggestion - in a clean Chrome session, I get the exact same error:

app.dd31479d70c4cb424cc5.2.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) ClientError: Unable to get token for audience 'a8f7a65c-f5ba-4859-b2d6-df772c264e9d'. Details: 'AADSTS50020: User account '{EmailHidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '6204c1d1-4712-4c46-a7d9-3ed63d992682'(Microsoft Flow Portal) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Do I need any special subscriptions or school/work account?

Thanks, Jørgen

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @thyme51 

Yes. You will have to use a work or school account to authenticate for this. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/channel-list?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=http

It is not supported on personal accounts. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,540)