cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Content gone: Send Email Connector V2

Hi altogether,

I am currently working on a email template and facing some issues with the rich text editor. Since I would like to use a HTML table switch the editor mode so that I can work with HTML

mari0_0-1637927355960.png

After I have finished my template, I save my flow which completes successfully. 

When I open my flow again, my table is gone and the editor mode has switched to the rich text editor. So my content looks like

mari0_1-1637927498517.png

mari0_2-1637927531098.png

As you can see, my table become two paragraphs. 

Has anyone experienced the same issues? Is there a way to disable this behaviour?

Any insights are appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
muralidharan
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @Anonymous 

We also faced this issue many times and started using Compose action as a workaround.

Using Compose action, we design everything using markdown and the output of the compose action will be assigned to email body area.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Murali.

v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I test on my side and have the same problem when the Experimental Features was turned on.

But when I turn off the Experimental Features, find that html table has not changed.

vLilyWmsft_3-1638254346793.png

vLilyWmsft_0-1638253838088.png

vLilyWmsft_1-1638254054284.png

You can edit email body with the Experimental Features turned off, so that when open flow again, email body is still in Code View mode.

Best Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,180)