cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francescjp
Frequent Visitor

Controll when team email arrives

Hello:

I need to controll when an email arrives (from specific adress) on an email account that is not associated to any office 365 user.

Delegated permissions of it have being assigned to my account.

How can I controll when an email arrives? 

I have tried sending an email from my gmail account to check if it works.

Nothing happens.

Image doesn't include all steps flow. First step is never executed in execution history.

I attach an image detail.

scenario.png

Translations:

Carpeta=Folder

A=To

de= From

Incluir datos adjuntos= Include Attachments

Solo datos adjuntos=Only attachements

Nombre=Name

Tipo=Type

Número=Integer

Thank you very much.

Francescjp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hola @francescjp 

When you say "I need to controll when an email arrives (from specific adress) on an email account that is not associated to any office 365 user." Do you mean it is a distribution list? Or a Shared mailbox?

You need to manage that account in Office 365 (Exchange online). If not, then the workflow will never work.

Hope that helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hola @francescjp 

When you say "I need to controll when an email arrives (from specific adress) on an email account that is not associated to any office 365 user." Do you mean it is a distribution list? Or a Shared mailbox?

You need to manage that account in Office 365 (Exchange online). If not, then the workflow will never work.

Hope that helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
francescjp
Frequent Visitor

Ok. Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,889)