cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devinm501
Helper II
Helper II

Convert HTML to PDF, PowerApps to sharepoint

I am currently in the middle of creating a flow to convert some HTML to PDF using the Adobe Tools connectors on PowerAutomate.

My flow looks like this: 

Devinm501_0-1612885973522.png

I think im on the right track, I need to create the HTML file in sharepoint first, then convert to PDF then create the PDF file. My issue is that the file name somehow has to be a zip file during the Convert Static HTML to PDF.

Devinm501_1-1612886141580.png

Devinm501_2-1612886247355.png

The file name expression is: outputs('Get_file_properties')?['body/{FilenameWithExtension}']

File Content comes from Get File Content.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If anymore info is required please let me know.

Devin

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Devinm501,

Could you please confirm the file PDFTest has an extension in the SharePoint folder?

You could also use the OneDrive for Business connector to approach the conversion.
Screenshot 2021-02-10 153222.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-litu-msft 

Thank you I had done this way previously but now looking to save directly to sharepoint instead of having the documents on my OneDrive first. I have a premium account in my tenancy now so wanting to try and use the Adobe features. The extension on PDFTest is .Html, i assumed this would have to be HTML to then use the conversion. 

I'm confused about the zip, would i then have to create a new zip file once the HTML is saved into sharepoint and then convert?

Thank you for your response.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Devinm501,

There is no need to send the HTML to the zipped folder.

I have no license to test the Adobe connector, so I couldn't give you more detailed steps. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,784)