cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Convert Text (Microsoft Forms) to curreny (SharePoint)

Hi all,

I have a Form to collect informations about offers to our customers I made. In one of the fields I will enter the offer volume. after I have entered all the data, a flow transports the information into a SharePoint list. Now I have the problem, that this field in Forms is a text field, but in my SharePoint list, the field is a currency field. How can I convert the text into curreny?

Kind regads

Kai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi all, found the solution. Using the action "Compose" and it worked. Kind regards Kai

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi all, found the solution. Using the action "Compose" and it worked. Kind regards Kai

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Kai_U why not just have your question in Forms expect a number response, set from the Restrictions option on the question? When it saves the form to SharePoint the value column will be in the appropriate currency.
numberField.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello Rob,

thanks for your reply 🙂 I didn't know, that this is possible in Forms.

I've tried this setting, but then, I can not find this field from Forms in Power Automate.

Kai

@Kai_U make sure you save your form, go back to My flows then re-load the form.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,949)