cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Convert Time in HTML Table

Is there any way to add a converted time zone to a generated HTML table? I've tried with the Convert Time Zone trigger, ConvertFromUTC() expressions, and I can't seem to get any of them to show as available dynamic variables in the HTML table.

I've tried storing it in variables, but it adds all the converted times to each row instead of just the single converted time.image.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Convert Time in HTML Table

Hi @ nikelly,

Please take a try to add a "Select" action before the "Create HTML table" inside your flow as screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

You could use the expressions in the "Select" action to convert the time,and create the HTML table fron the Output of the "Select" action.

Please let me know if it help. 

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Select doesn't seem to work for this particular solution. Since i'm pulling dynamic content from Dynamics Online, when I create the convertFromUtc() expression, it doesn't show all the possible values from Dynamics. Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ nikelly,

The dynamic content from Dynamics Online maybe not shown in the possible values from Dynamics,

Howeever, you could  insert the expression of the Dynamics content manually.

For example, the expression of the "Start Date" inside the Apply to each would be:

item()?['Start_x0020_Date']

Please have a try an let me know if it help. 

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,742)