Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cltmto
Frequent Visitor

Convert dynamic value in expression

Hello everyone

This is my scenario

Each area of ​​my organization sent, at each period, the desired quantity for an item to be purchased

cltmto_0-1635111300465.jpeg

For each row the flow looks for the corresponding row in another excel table and get the quantity already requested for each item

cltmto_1-1635111300471.jpeg

For this I use the following flow

cltmto_2-1635111299775.jpeg

Compose = body('Get_a_row)?['OPERATIONS'], in this case 'OPERATIONS' is a fixed value entered by me, however the desired content is List Rows in Table - Area

Would it be possible, with the dynamic value of the 'request' spreadsheet, to create an expression that works?

The objective is to take the quantity sent, add it to the quantity already present in the table and update the values ​​in the table.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VJR
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @cltmto 

For your description it looks to be possible, but could you please share some screenshots and what exactly are you looking.

Yes the link to the other post is not opening. It says "The message you are trying to access is not available."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VJR
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @cltmto 

For your description it looks to be possible, but could you please share some screenshots and what exactly are you looking.

Yes the link to the other post is not opening. It says "The message you are trying to access is not available."

View solution in original post

cltmto
Frequent Visitor

This is my scenario

Each area of ​​my organization sent, at each period, the desired quantity for an item to be purchased

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiw6wypOvD8Ahsl03ZQS_MShCQh4mw?e=YnCRXh

request.xlsx

For each row the flow looks for the corresponding row in another excel table and get the quantity already requested for each item

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiw6wypOvD8Ahsl1n-NFUwZ4GWglGA?e=3Qi0ry

sum request.xlsx

For this I use the following flow

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiw6wypOvD8Ahsl2VUuudtDCY1KLZg?e=OHuewP

Compose = body('Get_a_row')?['OPERATIONS'], in this case 'OPERATIONS' is a fixed value entered by me, however the desired content is List Rows in Table - Area

Would it be possible, with the dynamic value of the 'request' spreadsheet, to create an expression that works?
The objective is to take the quantity sent, add it to the quantity already present in the table and update the values ​​in the table.

Thanks,
Rodrigo

VJR
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello @cltmto 

Since this thread is already marked as an answer, other members will not be looking into it to answer your question.

Can you please open a new post with the latest details of your issue, so that you can get help on the community.

cltmto
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,235)